SCS Interiors has its roots in the automotive upholstery industry. Over the past forty years, SCS Interiors (previously known as Brigham Upholstery) has produced many award-winning custom and prototypical interiors for cars. It was an opportunity to make a prototype for Cirrus Design Corp. that led SCS Aircraft Interiors into the aerospace industry over fifteen (15) years ago.
While still actively engaged in providing high quality products to aerospace customers, SCS Aircraft Interiors has expanded their product line to other settings. In 2010, SCS Aircraft Interiors became a subsidiary of SCS Interiors. The Company now services multiple lines of transportation as well as commercial settings such as restaurants, auditoriums, customer waiting areas, and similar venues. In addition to our main product lines, SCS Interiors offers unique Specialty items to the customers we serve.
Owners David Hudyma, a military veteran, and his son, Mike Hudyma, have guided SCS Interiors through several expansions to the current state-of-the-art facility in which SCS Interiors is located. Customers may also request quotes for Services such as those we utilize in making our products. Contact us today and let us provide you with one of our high quality products and/or services. We look forward to hearing from you!
ISO COMPLIANCESCS Interiors is ISO Compliant and operates a Quality Management System which complies with the requirements of ISO 9001:2008.
SCS INTERIORS’ MISSION STATEMENT
Utilizing sound prototyping and lean manufacturing principles, SCS Interiors cuts and sews upholstery for aircraft, autos, auditoriums, and other commercial entities. Our services and products are creative, cost-effective, and unique for each customer.
Our Ethics Policy includes:
SCS Interiors' Core Cultural Values establish the basis for ethical conduct for both internal and external relationships. They are:
- Honesty: A willingness to communicate your perspective openly with honor and integrity.
- Respect: Believing that all individuals have knowledge and value, and striving to understand someone else’s position even though you may disagree.
- Trust: Ultimate faith in the other person based upon a mutual respect and a supportive environment.
- Accountability: Taking full responsibility for team results and being deserving of others' trust.
The following examples of ethical behavior, incorporating the core values above, are expected at SCS Interiors:
- Comply with all applicable laws and regulations for the business;
- Be honest, fair, and trustworthy in all work activities;
- Avoid conflicts of interest between work and personal interests;
- Present information accurately and transparently without any misrepresentations;
- Always act ethically –even if someone else instructs you to do something unethical;
- Support a business culture that values, recognizes, and displays ethical conduct;
- Respect all individuals and show no discrimination;
- Seek clarification if you have any questions / concerns about ethical behavior;
- Report ethics violations or suspected violations and participate in the investigation if needed.
- 2008 Recipient of Joel Labovitz Entrepreneurial Success Award for Mature Entrepreneur Presented by the University of Minnesota-Duluth Center for Economic Development
- Cirrus Design: Supplier of the Year Award to SCS Aircraft Interiors 2006 “In recognition for achieving superior quality, on time delivery performance, competitive cost, and supporting continuous process improvement initiatives, your firm is recognized as Cirrus Design’s Supplier of the Year, 2006.”
- Cirrus Design: Supplier Recognition Award to Brigham Upholstery 2002 “In recognition for achieving superior quality, on-time delivery performance, competitive cost, and supporting continuous process improvement initiatives, your firm is recognized as Cirrus Design’s preferred supplier for the second quarter, 2002.”